SmartWave is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Development Engineer. This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth of our activities with our market leading clients in the German-speaking Switzerland (including pharmaceutical industries, banks, insurance companies).
The successful candidate will have strong technical expertise on modern Java web development.
Role and responsabilities
The Consultant will be part of the “Collaborative Solutions” service line within the company and will report to the head of entity. The role includes the responsibilities to carry out the development, testing and delivery of all software throughout their entire lifecycle.
The role also includes responsibilities to produce and review business requirements and technical documentation such as designs and/or code review.
The key responsibilities / tasks for this position are:
- Dialogue with IT interlocutors
- Development of solutions and best practices
- Contribute to presales activities on technical J2EE related topics (e.g response to RfP, PoC, presentation during event)
- Functional and technical expertise in the J2EE domain in general
- Documentation of technical activities
- Involvement in technological surveillance
Java, Angular 2, SQL, API, REST, SOAP, PERL
- Java EE development skills
- Experience in working and developing with
- statistical data (time series)
- file encryption, secure file transfer in a Java development environment
- Deep understanding of service/API related standards (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Very good SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) knowledge
- Knowledge of quality approach (Tests, Sonar, Continuous Integration)
- Autonomous and organized
- Capability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Sense of service
- Angular development skills
- Ability to build competence on new technologies
- Innovation, creativity and design
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level in German
- Basic level in French
- Start date as soon as possible
- The main place of work is in Basel with potential trips to French-speaking Switzerland
Ready to join our team ?
- Send your application to the following email address : email@example.com